Do you like to watch TV shows which are not aired in your country? Do you like to use streaming music services like Pandora or GrooveShark? Or like to stream Netflix movies from other side of the globe?
UnoDNS by UnoTelly is an amazingly easy to setup service that helps to access many Geo-restricted streaming services. Unlike other ways of accessing content like using proxy or VPN, UnoDNS uses DNS entries to provide content in your reach, which are otherwise restricted.
We are giving away 5 free Annual Gold accounts for UnoDNS as part of this amazing Giveaway. Please read at the end of the post on how to participate in the Giveaway.
Disclaimer – This is not a paid promotion.
UnoTelly services provide access to many of the Geo-restricted services. Most popular among them are Netflix, Pandora, HULU Plus, BBC iPlayer, CBS etc. Unlike traditional Proxy or VPN services, UnoDNS makes use of DNS entries to give you access to all these services. As the data is transferred directly from user’s device hence the content can be accessed at full speed. Since the data is not transferred using middleware service like VPN or proxy, there is no data cap or speed restriction over streaming content. Hence streaming even a 1080p content is not an issue with UnoDNS.
With easy to setup guide provided on the website of UnoTelly, setting up UnoDNS on various devices is as easy as a pie. After logging into customer panel, we can know whether UnoDNS is configured properly or not.
There are two types of DNS servers on UnoDNS; one is simple DNS server and another one is Dynamo DNS server. Dynamo DNS server helps to fetch the content from desired streaming country or region. For example you can set the Dynamo DNS server to fetch the Netflix subscription specifically for UK or US.
To update your current ip for UnoDNS, there are various clients for smartphones and PC with guide available for each on their website. In case of any difficulty the support team is very helpful to resolve the queries.
UnoDNS also has a great looking Android app to use on your phones and tablets :
UnoDNS service can be configured with a wide array of devices. The service is also very economical considering other VPN and proxy providers. In case you are sceptical about service, you can opt for an 8 day trial account and see how easy and useful this service can be. Although setting up UnoDNS can be a little tricky for some users, this difficulty can be overridden if setup guide is read properly and thoroughly.
Note : UnoTelly also provides a dedicated VPN service. VPN service is available so that you can access content from USA and UK, which is not supported by the UnoDNS service yet.
- Available on any device : As this service requires setting up the DNS server, hence it is available on a wide selection of devices like phones, tablets, TV, Xbox etc.
- No Speed Cap : UnoDNS does not make use of any traditional service like VPN or proxy, hence your full internet speed is used and as stated earlier streaming a 1080p video will not be an issue if you have a fast broadband connection. Apart from that the service also doesn’t have any data cap like VPN or proxy services have.
- No special setup required : The service is based on DNS entries, hence no special software is required. To update your IP to the service, you can simply click a bookmark link or install apps available for various devices.
- Affordable Pricing : UnoDNS pricing is really cheap when compared to various private VPN or Proxy services available over the Internet. Their basic plan at the time of writing this article (without the separate VPN service) is available for only $4.99 per month.
- Choosing region specific content : With Dynamo DNS you can select region for streaming services like Netflix or Global TV. To set up the desired region you just need to log in to customer panel and click on change region from channel list.
- Support System : Support plays an important role in any service. UnoDNS has 24×7 support service to make sure there is no problem in using the service.
How to enter the Giveaway to Win Free Annual Gold accounts for UnoDNS
1. The entry for this giveaway is only allowed till 10th March 2014. The giveaway is open to readers around the globe. The winners will be announced on 11th March and will be contacted directly through email.
2. Type a creative/wacky/funny comment below saying why you need UnoDNS and what will you use it for.
3. Follow us on Twitter and retweet this post with #TLgiveaway
4. Like us on Facebook and share this post