We have done a bunch of popular giveaways in the past which included:
- A handy image, video and audio recording tool
- A web-hosting giveaway which included an awesome heroic support for free
Christmas and Black Friday season is just around and we thought it’s been a while since we did another jaw dropping giveaway for our readers. Well ! You will be totally excited with this giveaway since we are offering you 2 essential desktop applications for 100% free (courtesy of our friends at InvestInTech). Read below on how you can get a PDF creator and a Word-to-PDF converter for free instantly !
Disclaimer – This is not a paid promotion. We just loved the applications so thought this should reach our awesome readers for free !
InvestInTech is holding a special double PDF software giveaway event where you can save on almost $100 on Able2Doc PDF to Word Converter 7 and Sonic PDF Creator 3.0. Both these two tools are handy for those times when you need to work with PDF text and images or reuse the content for different purposes. Got PDF pages that need to be deleted? Need to secure your PDFs? Have a few edits to make within a PDF report? No problem. With both Sonic and Able2Doc, you have both the ability to modify, edit, create and convert PDF documents. Following are features of both the applications :
Able2Doc PDF to Word Converter
Able2Doc is a PDF converter specifically designed for PDF to Word conversions. With Able2Doc, you get:
• PDF to MS Word Conversion: Choose between .DOCX, .RTF, and Word 2007 formats
• Various MS Word Outputs: Conversion to Text, Frames and Standard (graphics and text)
• PDF to Open Office Writer (ODT) Conversion: Generate formats that are compatible with open source word processors like Open Office and Libre Office
• Select-to-Convert Feature: Allows you to convert only what you want–convert lines, paragraphs, a few pages or the entire file
• Advanced Conversion Options: Convert PDF tables, graphics and simple text to Word or Open Office
• Cross-Platform Compatibility: Works for Windows, Mac and Linux users.
Sonic PDF Creator 3.0
Sonic PDF Creator allows you to create professional-looking PDF documents and edit or modify those same files as well. Sonic is equipped with:
• Support for Various Formats: Create PDF files from Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, HTML, Text and more. If you can print the format, Sonic can generate a PDF of it
• Advanced PDF Editing: Add or delete pages, edit PDF properties, merge and split PDFs. Also supports bookmark creation, adding headers and footers, and adding attachments
• Numerous PDF Creation Features: Compress images, convert colour spaces, embed or subset fonts and more. Sonic also supports automated batch conversions to PDF
• Security Options: Assign passwords, add encryption or include watermarks to your PDF
• PDF Repurposing Options: Create PDF booklets, PowerPoint files, and handouts
• Windows compatible: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP/2002 and 2000 – x32 or x64 editions
Now that you know what you’ll get, the fun part of obtaining them begins. To enter the giveaway for, follow the below instructions:
• Click on the Like button on the main Investintech Facebook Page.
• Visit the Giveaway tab
To get free license for Able2Doc and Sonic PDF Creator, enable your browser’s pop-ups and ensure you’re logged onto Twitter. Then follow these directions:
a) Enter your Twitter user account ID within the timed dialog
b) Click on the Retweet button to share the giveaway message
c) Follow @able2extract on Twitter and Investintech will send you a free Sonic PIN via Direct Message on Twitter 🙂
d) Download and install the trial version of Sonic
e) Input your free PIN to unlock a full featured version of Sonic PDF Creator
After clicking on retweet you’ll notice that the dialog disappears to reveal your Able2Doc download code. When you see it:
a) Copy the 5 digit code.
b) Click through on the “Able2Doc PDF to Word Giveaway” link below it.
c) Paste your code into the field on the main Able2Doc product page.
d) Select your desired computer platform.
e) Click on download.
Your free version of Able2Doc will then start downloading automatically. And that’s all it takes to get 2 PDF software tools for free! Just make sure you follow the directions exactly. Enjoy!